Thursday, March 1, 2012

in which: meet shaun



This is Shaun.
He's Bill & Dorothy's dog. When I worked at a vet clinic an older couple brought him in saying they'd found him on the side of the road with another puppy. He was very sweet and obedient for an 8 mo. old dog. I told B&D about him and within a couple weeks, they brought him home. He's my buddy. He loves toys and walks and cuddling and jumping (I joke that he's Italian since his hardest habit to break has been using his front paws - jumping, playing & pawing at people.) He hates his crate. He has to wear a shock collar when he gets put up or else he yodels like a demon. I'm serious.
It'll make your eardrums burst.
Shaun when I first saw him.
Found a few awesome new blogs/websites today I thought I'd share.
The photography makes my eyes drool:

I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment