Thursday, March 8, 2012

in which: i miss them already

My dear friend 
Ashley
~
My friend Ashley loves trees.
And going barefoot.
And is tremendously giving.
Ashley makes a great cup of tea or coffee.
My friend Ashley loves photography.
And people.
She loves books and reading and writing.
Ashley loves to create.
And live music.
She really loves Mr. James.
But mostly,
Ashley just loves.

Ashley just got accepted into Emerson College in Boston, you know.

So Ashley is moving.
~
Starting a new life with my ole friend Pierce.
In a little over a month she will be a Pierce.
And I'll be there to see it happen.
A glorious day in beautiful April, the day before I turn 23.
These wonderful, beautiful Californians.
Bittersweet never fit the bill more.
~
And yet, there is grand perk in all this.
(Aside from them following their dreams)
Ash & I are going to be pen pals.
For now... that will be enough.

I am
Olli

*all photography courtesy of facebook and ashley-diana.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment