Monday, August 13, 2012

in which: we room and we wait

Well, the answer to previous question ended up being no kitten after all. The day I was going to go buy him, I found out that Alycia & I weren't getting the apartment we wanted (they had jacked the price up $60 a mo. just as went to sign). BUT, that same day Alycia informed me of a friend of hers that was looking for roommates. And then there were three :) As the Lord would have it though, she has many allergies - one being cats. So that was that, I got my answer. But I am so much happier to have Rin (new girl) and a better apartment in exchange!

Rin 
So we found another place and find out today if we get approved or not for it. It's a 2bed/2bath in a really nice complex but definitely a higher price. Which is why Alycia found Sam - our newest future roomie.

Sam
And then there were FOUR! Olli, Alycia, Rin & Sam. 
Rin also discovered a great condo that I would be psyched to do if we don't get approved for this apt.
We shall see by the end of ze day.





I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment