Thursday, July 26, 2012

in which: to get a kitten or not to get a kitten...

That is this morning's question.

Amos at the pet store
Weighing the cost of a cat per month. About to sign an apartment lease and though most of the bigger things have already been supplied, I also need to consider other things the apt will need as far cleaning supplies, kitchen supplies and the like. Will a kitten be voluntarily throwing a bit of financial chaos in the mix? At least in the beginning. I don't know what to do!!! He's precious. His personality, coloring and name even all seem so perfect. Ever since I was a tike I've wanted a gray tabby cat - specifically after I read Socks by Beverly Cleary.

Anyway, seeking Father about it and going to call the apartment complex once they open to find out what their pet policies are. PRAY WITH ME!!



I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment