Friday, August 31, 2012

in which: i'm here and gone again

Woke up at about 4am this morning. 
Took Bill & Dorothy to the airport, picked up milk at Walmart, then came home. 
My new home.

Yes, I miss the old one too. My room and the lush front garden and the secret room and the view from the hilltop at night. But here I have gained a new family that I loved before I even lived here. I feel so blessed. 

I won't be able to settle in just yet though; this evening Peanut, Lois & I will be driving up to Camp Buckner for our church's annual Family Camp. Ugh... I'm so tired of packing! We'll be gone until Monday and then immediately after I'll begin orientation and training for Whole Foods (my new PT job! Still at my current one too). This weekend Brian Emmet will be speaking which is really exciting because he is the pastor of the church Ashley & James go to in Boston! I think I may write a letter to send off with him :) 
~
Lots to do before we leave! 
More when we return next week.


I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment