Sunday, May 6, 2012

in which: i'm missin my baby

I am a blessed woman.
My Father heard my heart, my whispered prayers, my longing desires...

Because of this man, I now know a whole new side of God's love,
and I'm so much better because of it.


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where;
I love straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way. 
than this; where I does not exits; nor you. 
so close you hand on my chest is my hand, 
so close your eyes close as I fall asleep.
-Pablo Neruda



Ashley showed me this poem.
I love her for that.
~
Peanut's out of town.
Feels like the long distance days.

~


Lift my lover's head, Father.
Impart your tender mercies.
Remind him who is is.
~
Right before I met him, I remember thinking,
"God, I don't just want someone who serves you...
I want someone who really LOVES you."

And one day long after we'd met, during a prayer, he ended it with, "We love you, Lord. We really do."


I almost cried.


I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment