Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day One & 1/2

End of Day 1. I wrote a handful of words down and they were only book ideas - not even part of the book! I definitely feel behind and a tad overwhelmed - but I will catch up! I will do my best anyway. Peanut keeps telling me, "Babe relax! You're supposed to be having fun!" I almost wish I could just take a hiatus from my social life outside of work. ALMOST. We all know I wouldn't be able to stand that for very long.

Today I worked, spent blessed time with Beth and friends and then had coffee with Anna - Beth's "caretaker" and companion for this month. She's great :) But the rehab center is also a good drive from home, so for now all I have time for is brushing them teeth and getting to bed. Work will come early tomorrow. Unfortunately it won't be writing work.

I wish I could just hole up in this little nook for a few days.
Don't you?


















I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment