Monday, November 12, 2012

Corey & Amy Powell






Amy's Mom!

The words to describe this past weekend...
The Powell wedding was probably the best I have been to yet. So many crazy and amazing people - so many FRIENDS! These people are my family. Each day was fun, full of growth and relaxing. Beautiful, does not begin to cover the ceremony, and Amy walked down the aisle to a classical piece from Pride and Prejudice (2005 version) that was absolutely perfect. She was like an angel.  Her brothers walked her down and when asked who was to give her away, they both heartily consented,
"We do."

>>>>><<<<<

The inside jokes and fun memories are too numerous to count.
All I know is this weekend has become one of my favorites.

Sebastian introducing Renata (my BFF & neighbor/his sister) to the game he invented:
BEEF SLAP!

Sebastian ~ Peanut's roommate



I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment