Monday, November 5, 2012

NaNoWriMo - Day 5

Almost a week in and things are not going well my friends. 
Peanut and I are leaving Wednesday for Corey & Amy's wedding and there is SO. MUCH. TO. DO.
I need Ohana worked on, I need to buy gifts, I need to help Dorothy pack a little, I need to do laundry, I need to frickin pack MYSELF, I want to have dinner with my grandparents and need to do all this in between work
Oh yeah. 
AND I NEED TO WRITE A BOOK!! 1700+ WORDS A DAY!!!!

I still have hope that I can get most of the way through this month. I don't plan on winning at this point, but some progress is better than having done nothing at all. 
~
Another thing is that Peepaw (my grandpa) was in the hospital all last week. He suffered a minor stroke and although he and Meemo (grandma) are back home now, he is still recovering. So I have been much concerned over that. Also, I have a house to clean - part of my living arrangement here.  
SO. MUCH.

Say a prayer for me!



I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment