Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turn It Up Tuesday: Gungor

Ghosts Upon The Earth

Gungor. Heard of em? 
My love showed me this blog by band leader, Michael Gungor, the other day. IT. IS. AMAZING. He's got some great points and even responds to occasional comments (defending or agreeing depending on the issue). In his most recent post "Zombies, Wine and Christian Music" he argues the honesty of the Christian music industry. For the moment, I haven't fully put together my thoughts and feelings on it, only that it was eye opening and I am tremendously grateful for the handful of authors and musicians who are boldly standing for truth today. I feel truly blessed to be a part of this generation and movement.

"We cannot keep You in a church, we cannot keep You in a bible, Lord it's just another idol... to box You in. They could not keep You in their walls, we cannot keep You in us either... for You are so much greater..."
Cannot Keep You by Gungor

 

I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment