Wednesday, March 13, 2013

in which: we begin

Photos from my first Texas Master Naturalist class!!
This binder is massive and super heavy.

Me taking notes like the badass student I am. 
Or hope to be anyway :)

 The presentation on Edwards Aquifer was actually very interesting though. Most everything we were taught came from this site, created by Gregg Eckhardt, who also did the presentation. 

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

We've had a few classes since this one and although not everything we discuss is fascinating (ok, some of it's downright boring...), I've made a couple friends who are into the green thumb, nature-loving, save the planet things I'm into :) And next week ~ we'll be studying Ornithology!!! 
On a side note, yesterday I turned down an opportunity to go to a beginners course on Falconry. I had work and the place it was held was about an hour & a half away and... the more I think about it the more bummed I am that I didn't just call in to work!!! I found out about it the night before though so... NEXT TIME.


I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment