Friday, February 10, 2012

in which: we are SO going


I can hardly contain how psyched I am to go to this. Dave Matthews, Jack White, Wilco, Flaming Lips, Gogol Bordello, Young the Giant, Alabama Shakes, Dr. Dog, M. WARD!! SWITCHFOOT!! And the list will get longer my friends... oh yes. They just added the Chili Peppers a few days ago. Tickets (of course) of pricey, but we've never paid to get into anything like this before, and with so many of our favorites performing - how can we NOT go?? Worst case scenario is if we don't go, we can sell them later, because believe me... it's a matter of when they sell out, not if.

Now I just need to pray that M. Ward and Jon Foreman don't go on at the same time. That would kill me. And I don't know how I'm gonna leave w/o a couple T-shirts or posters. Lord... make a way!


I am
Olli 

No comments:

Post a Comment