Tuesday, May 28, 2013

in which: we road trip to H-town


Remember these friends?? They got married yesterday!! I didn't really take any pics, just enjoyed being there in the moment (for once). More will come soon though as the photographer uploads them. So happy for these amazing and inspiring people ~ and so glad we got to be there!!

Here are some deets:

  • Outdoor ceremony
  • Indoor reception
  • AMAZING little tirimisu cakes ~ instead of a cake or regular cupcakes
  • My BFF Renata was the DJ {aka} DJ RenFest
  • Me and Alina {my 6 yr old BFF} danced the day away!
  • Peanut danced several songs with me ;)
  • Alicia's sister gave the greatest toast speech
  • I got a 10 lbs container full of mashed potatoes for FREE.99
It was Peanut & I's 5th wedding to attend together {at least!}. Another one is on the way next month. Aaaaaand ~ today was our anniversary. Two years. Where has the time gone...


Watch out world.
We're next.



I am
Olli

No comments:

Post a Comment